29 November 2012

I make a Legend x Rayban

Everyday of my life I wake up in the morning for someone; something. Every second, minute, hour has a big role in our lives.  There are over 7 billion people in this planet and I thought of how can I leave a legacy? Even the little things count. A simple student like me can achieve more than this time, I can learn more, explore, and discover new things. 

My dream was to be a successful doctor but as I'm still enjoying my high school life things may change. There's so many decisions on my mind all wanting to be chosen. But all I can do now is to stay strong; to continue my journey through success; live a free spirit. Barbie, I know we all know her charming personality. Even if she's not real we can get a lot of inspiring & touching message from her stories. I like how she handles all the pressure and problems in her life. Everyone can relate to her and she teaches me to believe in happy ever after, she told me to be contented in what I have, well, she teaches me to live my life to the fullest and most importantly she taught me to make my own legacy.



student, Issabela Villalino


inspired me to write this entry: Cheyser Pedregosa at thewalkingrecessionista

No comments: